It’s our favorite time of the season to go shopping, no not Black Friday…Small Business Saturday!
As everyone gets ready to wrap pretty packages tied with ribbon we are carefully making our list and checking it twice. What’s on our list? Only the best of the best of wonderfully crafted gifts by talented artists. Welcome to The Wedding Concierge | Holiday Gift Guide 2015 | Small Business Saturday, today we are sharing with you a, “few of our favorite things”. As being small business owners ourselves we know how important it is to support the world of up and coming entrepreneurs. With each creation carefully designed with love & pizzazz you can see why they have been chosen for our list.
From the finest soy candles to journals for your thoughts our gift guide features a wide range of sweet surprises for your friends and loved ones. Plus as a bonus it’s a great way to let your friends know what you would also like for Christmas.
We hope today’s blog has inspired you to Shop Small and to support your local businesses. Be sure to click on the links to see where you can purchase these wonderful gifts!
- Everyone loves a candle and this Fig & Berry soy candle by Mason & Wax will give your entire house the sweet smell of fruity deliciousness plus it’s presented in a cute little mason jar. $16
- Wraps are all the rage this season and A Stylish Design has created our favorite plaid over sized blanket scarves. We love how they are so versatile, warm & cozy! $34-$50
- You can never go wrong gifting jewelry. Today we have beautiful gold glass pendant necklaces which are perfect for layering. Dear Mushka has designed a simple yet stunning necklace to pair with your favorite jeans & T or your best cocktail dress. $38
4. We all need that perfect spot for jotting down our special thoughts, so why not let them grow with Ashley N Crouch’s Bloom, Lovely journal. Her journals are made with 100% recycled material and the floral print is positively inspiring. $16.95
5. During the holidays we get an overwhelming urge to cook, cook, cook…and just where should we put all our amazing recipes? In a personalized recipe book of course! Janet, owner of Paper & Spark has designed a fun watercolor striped recipe binder which can be completely customized. I sure know a friend or two or three who would love this. $40
6. Calling all moms! Every mom wants to stay in fashion and that includes wearing jewelry, Nommies by Mommy has designed a trendy and chic necklace not only for moms but for their little ones going trough that tough stage of teething. Each necklace is made with BPA-free and lead-free silicone beads and completed with a ribbon or clasp. $20
7. What’s cuter than a metallic little clutch? A metallic little monogramed clutch! Lolis Creations‘ faux leather pouches feature fun satin linings an assortment of colored threads and are ideal for carrying your phone ,lipstick and just about anything else you can imagine. $29.95
8. Best friends are the brother or sister we never had and we know first hand just how important it is to stay in touch. Even though you might me miles away, states away or an ocean away your bond will never break. Why not give your friend a little extra special reminder of just how much you love them with a Best Friends mug by Storybird Prints. Friendship has no boundaries! $37.99
9. What are your plans for today? My plan is to buy this monthy To Do List Planner by She Plans so I’ll never forget an appointment or special date again. Great gift for staying organised! From $56
10. Love has always been our reason for doing things and Idieh Design has the perfect way for us to feature our feelings with her fun “love made me do it” phone cover. $40
Elyse Sparkes says
This is such a well curated list! I’m definitely checking out these gifts and always love supporting small businesses. Thanks!